The Supersport makes a real statement.
Its looks borrow many design features from the motorcycle industry. But the Supersport doesn't just give you bags of style, there's plenty of substance too. It's a really rugged scooter. All the comfort and stability of a big scooter plus the reliability of a thoroughbred with a proven 20 year track record. Available exclusively in Black and Chrome it's really something special - you'll get no shortage of admiring looks.
The Supersport's operating lever allows an amazingly smooth finger tip control of speed forwards or in reverse. You can crawl at a snails pace, an inch at a time or accelerate to the top speed of 8 mph in no time. Release the lever and the Supersport automatically slows bringing you to a comfortable stop and applies the parking brake.
The positive steering and impressive turning circle allows the driver to negotiate almost any obstacle, be it in the high street or on a country ramble. Go to the beach or a village cricket match, take a tour around the garden, visit friends across town, go to the shopping centre, you can do it all!
The Supersport's upholstered adjustable seat and large wheels ensure a really comfortable ride, so important on long journeys, which can be up to 30 miles. The arms lift up and the whole seat rotates to allow ease of access. The independent handlebars can be simply adjusted for height and angle, and the controls can be fitted for left or right hand operation (as specified).
The Supersport is available with a large range of options to customise it to your specific tastes and needs. You can opt for the heavy duty batteries and charger to increase your range from 20 miles to approximately 30 miles. For added leg room a longer chassis model is available providing an extra 6 inches of room. If you require the controls on the left hand side this can be specified. Finally there are a wide selection of seating options from the standard luxurious captain seat, to the Wide and Extra Wide versions which are supplied with a large rigid rear carrier.
All the features you need for complete on or off-road mobility:
All Supersport scooters are now available with our unique puncture sealant solution FREE OF CHARGE at point of sale for extra peace of mind.
- Up to 30 mile range
- Superb stability and manoeuvrability
- All terrain ability and high ground clearance
- Stunning good looks
- A light weight sturdy all metal frame with a wide wheelbase for maximum stability
- Strong cast alloy wheels with all terrain tyres
- All controls for main functions located at your finger
- Powerful headlight and rear lights, highly visible indicators, hazard lights and audible horn
- Powerful sealed maintenance free batteries, with the option to upgrade for greater range
- Clearly visible battery indication, and removable ignition key for security
- It comes complete with a market leading 3 year parts & labour warranty and the full TGA support service
Available with an extensive list of upgrades and options:
- Heavy duty battery upgrade - for extra range
- Standard, Wide and Extra Wide seat options
- Long chassis option
- Controls available on left or right hand side
- Sun canopy and all weather canopies available for all models
"When you want to make a statement there really is nothing that touches the Supersport."
|Min height||(When folded & seat|
|Min height||(No handlebars)||730mm||29inches|
|Seat||(Fully adjustable swivel seat)||yes|
|Speed||Variable. Up to:||12km/h||8mph|
|Approx range||Standard battery||32 km||20|
|Heavy duty battery||48 km||30 miles|
|Battery size||Standard battery||2 x 12v||40|
|Heavy duty battery||2 x 12v||75 a/h|
|Max carry capacity||200kg||31.4stone|