If you can’t afford to purchase a TGA scooter and prefer not to choose the guaranteed finance package, don’t worry – the Motability scheme will get you moving. Through Motability, you simply turn part, or all, of your Disability Living Allowance (DLA) into the TGA scooter of your choice. The Scheme is open to anyone who receives either the Higher Rate Mobility Component of the DLA or War Pensioners’ Mobility Supplement and has at least 12 months award length remaining when they apply.
With Motability and TGA, you get more than just a quality, reliable scooter, you also get all the support and help you need to enjoy freedom and worry-free mobility. This leasing package delivers an impressive range of benefits and ensures you have a brand-new scooter every three years along with insurance, servicing, and breakdown cover. Feel safe knowing you will be able to enjoy care-free ownership of any TGA model whether you prefer the popular Supersport, innovative Whill C2 or the compact Minimo. Choose from the complete TGA range, most costing less than your weekly allowance.
With the Motability leasing scheme through TGA you receive:
- A brand new, quality TGA scooter of your choice every three years
- A choice from the complete TGA range, most costing less than your weekly allowance
- Insurance from RSA Motability (RSAM) which covers any damage to people or property potentially caused by your product
- Loss and damage protection for your product
- Breakdown assistance from Motability Assist – 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Servicing, maintenance and repairs – call outs and home collections can be arranged
- Replacement tyres and batteries
- A dedicated and UK-based, Motability customer services team
The Scheme is so simple and Motability take part, or all, of your allowance directly from the Department for Work and Pensions, or the Service Personnel and Veterans Agency so you have no financial arrangements to sort out. If you require additional adaptations these will not be included in the lease, however, we provide a wide range of accessories so you can always drive away with a scooter completely tailored to your needs. We also provide a structured assessment process when you are deciding on the best scooter and can offer impartial advice on all aspects of mobility. This ensures that you completely understand your capabilities, remain safe and in control when driving and your chosen scooter ideally fits with your lifestyle requirements.
For enquiries about the Disability Living Allowance (DLA), you can call the Pensions, Disability & Carers Service on 08457 123456 or visit Directgov. For enquiries about the War Pensioners’ Mobility Supplement (WPMS), contact the Service Personnel & Veterans Agency on 0800 169 2277 or visit the Veterans UK website.