Retailers across the UK who were successful entrants in the TGA Trade Days competition are now beginning to benefit from their prizes. By achieving one of the top ten fastest times for folding and loading a Minimo scooter into a mock up car boot, at the exhibition, these retailers have now received discounts on all Minimo and Minimo Plus's ordered and a free showroom graphic banner.
Gareth Allmark, TGA Area Sales Manager (North), is personally delivering winning graphic banners to his successful retailers, a selection of which are pictured:
- Jolene Brumby, Director of North East Mobility Warehouse, Durham.
- Becky Hall, Sales Advisor for Derby Mobility Services.
- Adam Poole, Owner of Easi-way Mobility, Merseyside.
- Mike Jones, Director, North East Mobility Solutions.
Well done all!
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Pinterest
- Email this page to someone
Return to news listings page