Customer Complaints Guidance and Procedure
Unfortunately sometimes things may go wrong, and we hope to be able to resolve matters in a timely manner and to all parties' satisfaction.
Our aims are:
- Customer complaints are dealt with promptly, efficiently, courteously and systematically.
- Customer complaints are treated confidentially and fairly.
- Customers are kept informed of the progress and outcome of their complaints.
TGA are proud to be a member of the BHTA and available upon request is a copy of their 'Get Wise to Making a Complaint' leaflet which will give you some further guidance.
Contacting us by telephone
Our main telephone number is 01787 882244
Initially it's a good idea for you to contact us by telephone as we can usually come to an easy solution and solve the matter quickly and simply.
It's a good idea to make a note of who you have spoken to, although we will keep records ourselves also if necessary.
If we can't come to a resolution by phone then we can provide you with details of our complaints procedure and whom to write to.
Writing to us
After your phone call you may still wish to write to us or you may wish to make your initial contact this way.
You can write to us at:
TGA Electric Leisure Ltd,
Woodhall Business Park,
Or you can send an email to:
We can provide you with a copy of our complaint form which will enable you to provide us with all the information we need from you, or you may write us a standard letter.
It's a good idea for you to keep a copy for yourself of all correspondence.
We aim to resolve all complaints within a reasonable time frame (i.e. no more than three months) and below is a guide as to what to expect.
- Within 7 days of receipt of your letter we will send you a letter of acknowledgement. If necessary we may ask for further information to enable us to look in to your complaint. We will outline a timescale with which we expect to deal with your complaint.
- Provided no further information is required we will aim to reply in full to your complaint within 28 days of receipt of your first letter. We allow ourselves this amount of time to investigate the complaint fully but for simple matters generally the reply will be quicker, especially if the complaint can be resolved over the telephone.
- Any further correspondence will be responded to in a timely manner.
- If we are unable to come to a satisfactory resolution then provided below are details of other third parties you may wish to contact.
- As we are a member of the British Healthcare Trades Association then you may write to them at:
BHTA, New Loom House, Suite 4.06, 101 Back Church Lane, London, E1 1LU
- Citizens Advice consumer helpline number is 08454 040506 and their website is www.adviceguide.org.uk.
- We are also a member of the trading standards institute approved consumer code and their website is www.tradingstandards.uk