Your Consumer Right of Return and Refund
This only applies if you are a consumer.
- If you are a consumer, you have a legal right to cancel a Contract under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000) during the period set out below in clause 3. This means that during the relevant period if you change your mind or for any other reason you decide you do not want to keep a Product, you can notify us of your decision to cancel the Contract and receive a refund. Advice about your legal right to cancel the Contract under these regulations is available from your local Citizens' Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office.
- However, this cancellation right does not apply in the case of
- any made-to-measure or custom-made Products;
- any Products which by reason of their nature cannot be returned including toilet seats, commodes, bath-lifts and any other Products of personal care nature with hygiene implications.
- Your legal right to cancel a Contract starts from the date of the Dispatch Confirmation, which is when the Contract between us is formed. If the Products have already been delivered to you, you have a period of 14 (fourteen) working days in which you may cancel, starting from the day after you receive the Products as per the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Working days means that Saturdays, Sundays or public holidays are not included in this period.
- To cancel a Contract, please contact us in writing to tell us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a letter to the Customer Service Manager, TGA Electric Leisure Ltd, Woodhall Business Park, Sudbury, Suffolk, CO10 1WH. You may wish to keep a copy of your cancellation notification for your own records. If you send us your cancellation notice by e-mail or by post, then your cancellation is effective from the date you sent us the e-mail or posted the letter to us.
- You will receive a full refund of the price you paid for the Products and any applicable delivery charges you paid for. We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 calendar days of the day on which you gave us notice of cancellation as described in clause 4. If you returned the Products to us because they were faulty or mis-described, please see clause 6.
- If you have returned the Products to us under this policy because they are faulty or mis-described, we will refund the price of a defective Product in full, any applicable delivery charges, and any reasonable costs you incur in returning the item to us.
- We refund you on the credit card or debit card used by you to pay.
- If the Products were delivered to you:
- you must return the Products to us as soon as reasonably practicable;
- unless the Products are faulty or not as described (in this case, see clause 6), you will be responsible for the cost of returning the Products to us;
- you have a legal obligation to keep the Products in your possession and to take reasonable care of the Products while they are in your possession.
- Details of your legal right to cancel and an explanation of how to exercise it are provided in the Dispatch Confirmation.
- As a consumer, you will always have legal rights in relation to Products that are faulty or not as described. These legal rights are not affected by the returns policy in this document or these Terms. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens' Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office.