These terms conditions apply specifically to reviews placed on www.tgamobility.co.uk and are intended to govern your conduct.
By submitting a review to TGA Mobility you warrant our use of it on our website under the following terms:
- Any comments you make are accurate to the best of your knowledge.
- You are the sole author of the comments.
- Your comments do not violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation - including, but not limited to, those governing consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising.
- Your comments are not libellous, hateful, defamatory, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual or corporation.
- You are not set to receive any form of remuneration or compensation from any third party for the comments you submit.
- Your comments will not include any references to third party websites, addresses, email address or other contact information.
- You are at least 18 years old.
- You acknowledge and accept it is the sole discretion of TGA Mobility as to whether your comments are published. Reasons we may not publish include: violation of any of the above terms; comments are overly verbose; comments have a large number of grammatical and/or spelling errors; comments are overtly biased either positively or negatively; comments are false, inaccurate or contain misleading information; comments strays too far in tone as an accurate reflection of usage of the product in question.
- In submitting your comments you grant TGA Mobility a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium or technology throughout the UK without compensation to you.
If you have a problem with a review you have submitted, please contact us by email or by phone +44 (0) 1787 882244.